Predictions and general chat

BOF

I read today that the head of NFL London, Alistair Something-or-other is set to put in motion everything he needs to do to get an NFL club in London, permanently.

A rumour that I just started , strongly suggests it will be NEW New England SUPER Patriots.

Eagles playing in all black on Sunday night for the first time ever. I'm sure shirt sales will spike. If the NFL was smart, they'd update all team gear every 2-3 years. But they are not smart.

Eagles playing in all black on Sunday night for the first time ever. I'm sure shirt sales will spike. If the NFL was smart, they'd update all team gear every 2-3 years. But they are not smart.

It's because we're going to murder their season.

When I hear anything LA, this springs to mind:

The NFL may prefer having no franchise there to help the rest of the league, as many teams use the threat of moving to Los Angeles during negotiations for new or renovated stadiums, which cost hundreds of millions of dollars. The threat of moving a team to Los Angeles is more valuable for the NFL than actually placing a team there. It's the perfect bargaining chip for the league: Why would a franchise stay in, say, cold-weather, small-market Minnesota without a new stadium when big-market, celebrity-studded L.A. beckons? 
Edited by kurtsimonw

Opponent quarterbacks have compiled a 31.9 passer rating when targeting #Broncos CB @ChrisHarrisJr, the lowest figure in the NFL. #NoFlyZone

So underrated. Most people probably don't even know who he is. Only allowed one catch this week and that was when Decker pushed off but no OPI

Edited by rhyscartwright_avfc

Refs help Pats avoid potential game deciding penalty?

Hmm. I can't buy that it's standard practice, because I've seen a few penalties given for the same thing with the officials making no effort to avoid the penalty. The "defense" of it on that page is fairly embarrassing. The NFL really struggle to admit they F'd up. Again.

Edited by kurtsimonw

His cap number is $12.9m next year. Nowhere $12.9m worth of production there.

That's a lot I agree but the pure threat of him carrying the ball opens up a truckload of options for Wilson/Lynch. We'll see I guess

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â