Predictions and general chat

BOF

Best wishes Pat :(

Owner Pat Bowlen is resigning control of the Denver Broncos, acknowledging that he is suffering from Alzheimer's disease

Owner Pat Bowlen is resigning control of the Denver Broncos, acknowledging that he is suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

Team president Joe Ellis will assume control of the organization, as Bowlen concentrates on his health.

Bowlen, 70, has no intention of selling the team. He created the Pat Bowlen Trust a decade ago to ensure that ownership of the Broncos will remain in his family. The hope is that one of his seven children will eventually take over.

"This is a sad day for the NFL," Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. "Pat Bowlen's leadership has been critical to the success of the Broncos and the entire NFL. From building a championship team that is a pillar of the community to his important work for the league on television and labor matters, Pat's love of the game drove him and we have all benefited from his passion and wisdom. But the time has come for Pat to focus on his health and we fully support him. Joe Ellis has been a trusted executive for Pat for many years after working with us at the league office. Joe's deep experience ensures that the Broncos will continue to have strong leadership."

Ah, the good old "give us a new stadium or we leave" trick.

They must be forgetting that they are the Raiders. I wouldn't want them in my City!

ESPN signs away former Broncos cheerleader Michelle Beisner (aka Mrs. Joe Buck) from NFL Network.

One of those relationships that, looks-wise, makes no sense.

• Like 1

Nope, only one device at a time per account. I tried :)  No restrictions on places and devices to login and install on though.

You can have 2 and 4 games on the screen and click on the one you want sound from. I usually have 1 game and redzone on the other

Gamepass is totally worth the money. Don't hesitate in buying it at all if you think you'll make good use of it.

Who's everyone's sleeper teams for 2014? The Rams have a good looking squad with an insanely talented D-line and an offence with Bradford (so long as he can stay on the field) and Tavon Austin which looks like it has potential. Thy'd be amongst the favourites for making the playoffs if they were in any other division tbh. 

Edited by adz.villa

It's not bad but nothing that makes you go "wow". The new Vikings stadium looks like it'll be a lot better.

Yeah, that place looks crazy weird. State of the art. whereas that 49ers stadium looks so boring.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â