Predictions and general chat

BOF

DeMarcus Ware, Denver Broncos agree to 3 year $30M deal

Fooking hell

Didn't he just have his worse season ever ... 31 and on the decline , just the thing to stop the Seahawks humiliating you again :)

More or less yeah, It all depends how healthy he will be. If he is, we will have sack-potential coming from absolutely everywhere. I hope the medical team was thorough in their assessment. MLB is a must now though. No Woodyard and the hole is gaping

Revis to the Patriots, $12m 1 year 0_0

WOOT

And Decker to the Jets. Thats two games he wont be productive in then. Contract is for $36.25 million over five years with $15 million in guarantees.

Shame, I like Decker :(

DeMarcus Ware, Denver Broncos agree to 3 year $30M deal

Fooking hell

Didn't he just have his worse season ever ... 31 and on the decline , just the thing to stop the Seahawks humiliating you again :)

More or less yeah, It all depends how healthy he will be. If he is, we will have sack-potential coming from absolutely everywhere. I hope the medical team was thorough in their assessment. MLB is a must now though. No Woodyard and the hole is gaping

He played 4-3 DE which he really isnt suited to and got beat up doing so .  If Denver run a 3-4, which i think they do, then they can just stick him in at ROLB to rush the passer every single down with Von Miller on the other side.  Pretty good combo when you consider Ware has 111 sacks through 8 seasons as a pass rushing OLB.

Very happy to see him not only out the division, but the conference too!

WOOT

And Decker to the Jets. Thats two games he wont be productive in then. Contract is for $36.25 million over five years with $15 million in guarantees.

From Manning to Geno Smith.....

Stats to half?  Worse!?

WOOT

From Manning to Geno Smith.....

Stats to half?  Worse!?

Not only that, he'll be the main target as well and draw the most coverage.

Decker replacement done. Emmanuel Sanders signs a 3 year 15 million deal with the Broncos. And apparently stepped on a few exec toes in the process.

Wasn't aware of the cap situation. Where is all their money tied up? Seems like they lost a good few players so far as well. Not too many great linemen left in free agency either. I guess teams can afford to back load a few of them considering the cap is gonna creep up the next few years.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â