Predictions and general chat

BOF

Anything can happen once you get to the playoffs as the Giants and Ravens have shown in half of the recent Super Bowls, neither were "good enough" to win it.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Not that I think they will do it, but betting money that Matt Ryan can't bring the Falcons to the big one is a little risky. Even if it is only £20 :)

It's just an insane group that.

Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy Please stay healthy

Decker's the dark horse. DT & WW will get most of the attention. We're impossible to mark :D Agree with Tegis though. Please stay healthy!

Decker a dark horse? The guy who got over 1000 yards receiving with 13 TDs last year? The guy who was targeted 120+ times and hauled in 85 grabs. The guy who has already had a full season with Manning?

Something tells me he'll be pretty much covered on the field.

Decker a dark horse? The guy who got over 1000 yards receiving with 13 TDs last year? The guy who was targeted 120+ times and hauled in 85 grabs. The guy who has already had a full season with Manning?

I just hope our running game can benefit from this. Moreno is a good back but a chronic IR. Hillman has the speed but not the size, the jury is undecided, so there's an awful lot resting on how good Montee Ball really is. Fingers firmly crossed.

Season gamepass for 199 usd / 134gbp. (Dont need the playoff package as all those games are on TV anyway and no clashing) Are there any promo codes about to slash that even further?

I think people are dismissing the Patriots too quickly. They'll still win the division, I have no doubt - But I do think it will be closer than it has been. Miami have definitely upgraded this off season, and I have them above the Jets and the Bills.

Maybe it was a poor turn of phrase on my part. Not many (if any) teams have 3 quality corner-backs. In that trio of Denver receivers, Decker is ranked #3. Therefore, opponents will put there 3rd cornerback on him, or risk leaving Demaryius Thomas or Wes Welker with an easier time of it by putting their 3rd corner on one of them instead. What I (poorly) meant by dark horse was that opponents will have to treat him as a #3 receiver when he is far from that in ability.

Always dangerous to say this but the AFC has so little depth in terms of quality. 

In the NFC you have the Lions, Saints, Panthers and Rams who could very easily turn it around after losing seasons. 

In the AFC who could do it? Miami I guess but more by default rather than they will actually be that good. Kansas City I guess with a new QB/Coach combination could turn it around. I have no faith in the Titans or Chargers.

I can't help thinking it will be a dull regular season in the AFC. The NFC though, I am expecting fireworks, I think it will be very unpredictable and I am expecting a decent turnover in teams of playoff teams in that conference. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â