Murdoch Scum

snowychap

Things were much easier in the old days, they burned witches back then.

Hello Charlie!

Have to admit you've lost me there.

Oh, Rebekah's husband Charlie has made a statement that it's a witch hunt. It's not, of course. She'll get a fair trial.

She'll get a fair trial.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

She'd know all about that...

jefferies%2Bthe%2Bsun.JPG

only problem being that Sun Headline is from Dec 2010 and she left the paper in 2009 :-)

only problem being that Sun Headline is from Dec 2010 and she left the paper in 2009 :-)

:?

She was chief exec of News International at the time.

Do I need to point out which newspapers they owned?

Surely by that logic that would make Murdoch responsible for that headline not Brooks ?

Dominic Mohan ( editor of The Sun) was called into Leveson to talk specifically about that headline and apologised for it , one could assume as editor he was responsible for it ? To my knowledge Brooks wasn't questioned about the headline during her time at Leveson

Surely by that logic that would make Murdoch responsible for that headline not Brooks ?

Glad you're coming round to my way of thinking :lol:

(Just like the other indiscretions) Mohan may have made the final call, but this decision would have been shaped by the corporate environment set by those higher up the tree.

There was certainly no rebuke from the executive at the time...

Glad you're coming round to my way of thinking :lol:

(Just like the other indiscretions) Mohan may have made the final call, but this decision would have been shaped by the corporate environment set by those higher up the tree.

There was certainly no rebuke from the executive at the time...

As Murdoch told Leveson, if you want to know his thinking, look at the Sun.

I should think Cameron has more cause to be worried. Mind you, he has so many other things to be worried about, it's perhaps hard to give priority to this one.

A fool and a dunce, he will be played along a little more before the tories give him the knife. Six months?

Michel and Smith come across as two horribly slimey people.

It would appear that when there is evidence to back up Michel's claims about what Smith said (e.g. the 'too brilliant' text) he puts it down to flippancy (and being 'too jokey' a la Michel's testimony) otherwise he is trying to paint the picture that Michel's emails and comments didn't actually represent what he had said.

Having watched Michel yesterday, I thought him to be a rather unreliable witness.

Watching Smith, I wonder whether it may be sensible to revise that view somewhat.

Taking the two together, I think it's more of a case of who is lying least rather than who is being most truthful.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â