What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

@Xann @mjmooney

Bascom Lamar Lunsford lived out in an extremely rural part of our county, in a community called Leicester, where my dad was born and raised. My dad literally grew up in a holler and Lunsford lived nearby. My dad and has family all knew him but just as a local who played music and had a reputation as a wise man. They had no idea of his status in the world of music. Lunsford was almost solely responsible for making my hometown of Asheville a hotbed for Appalachian music/folklore performance and education 

Robert Moog lived in Leicester the last few decades of his life but he was much closer to the town of Asheville, nowhere near the hollers. Literally drove past his house hundreds of times visiting my dad’s brothers & sisters 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

IMG-0670.jpg

Assuming that’s one of those “awful LP covers “ entrants?

Certainly not Chris Spedding’s band 😂

Just now, Seat68 said:

Intrigued by this. Definitely my sort of thing. 

I like it a lot so far. Knew nothing of it but was buying a disc from the label and there was some sort of % discount if you bought 3 or more discs, so did a little reading a scored this nugget 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â