What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Wife got me this.

spacer.png

Typical Todd in recent years; half the stuff on here doesn't sound like him in the slightest :crylaugh:

Haunted Plasma - I

spacer.png

Not sure how it will be but it's tagged with krautrock, space rock & psychedelic rock so that is very promising.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Haunted Plasma - I

spacer.png

Not sure how it will be but it's tagged with krautrock, space rock & psychedelic rock so that is very promising.

Will check that out thanks 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Will check that out thanks 

I enjoyed it! One of the members is from Orannsi Pazuzu, which explained why it's a little on the darker side. Hope you like it too!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Haunted Plasma - I

spacer.png

Sounds good to me , I’ll also check it out thanks. 

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

@Nor-Cal Villan

In the mood for this joyful album 

722A784D-1BA1-4B46-9082-5E2717281EE5.jpeg

Shakedown Street was the first song I saw them play live. Tremendous show opener for my first show (Greensboro, NC, October 9, 1983). One of my favorite songs yet it remained somewhat elusive for me in my touring days, as for years it seemed like no matter how many shows I went to they didn’t play Shakedown at my shows but of course they did at the next show after I went home 😜 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Shakedown Street was the first song I saw them play live. Tremendous show opener for my first show (Greensboro, NC, October 9, 1983). One of my favorite songs yet it remained somewhat elusive for me in my touring days, as for years it seemed like no matter how many shows I went to they didn’t play Shakedown at my shows but of course they did at the next show after I went home 😜 

Fire on the mountain is another good one 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Fire on the mountain is another good one 

Oh yeah, absolute classic. Pairing it up with Scarlet Begonias elevated both songs and created certifiably essential live GD

I know it wasn’t the actual first but Fire is the first GD song I remember hearing. Remember right where I was and who I was with. It was the version from the Dead Set live album 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bickster said:

Posted the other week but this album… you know it’s good when it finishes you just go back to the start again.

IMG_2022.jpeg

Will have to check!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â