What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

IMG-0531.jpg

16-song sampler of the upcoming third volume of the Archives. You get this is you pre-order the set. Typical Neil, all 16 songs on this sampler are on the full set, so you aren’t really getting anything special other than hearing these songs early. It’s billed as being Neil’s personal favorites from the set 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

IMG-0531.jpg

16-song sampler of the upcoming third volume of the Archives. You get this is you pre-order the set. Typical Neil, all 16 songs on this sampler are on the full set, so you aren’t really getting anything special other than hearing these songs early. It’s billed as being Neil’s personal favorites from the set 

He's putting out product what seems like every other month!

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

He's putting out product what seems like every other month!

Well, there is a reason his official store is called The Greedy Hand! 🤣

Jokes aside, he’s got a ton of archival stuff he wants released, and he’s a noted “hands on” obsessive who unquestionably knows that the clock is ticking, if you know what I mean 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Nor Cal boy, born in Oakland & raised in Sacramento. And the answer to a great trivia question (What bass player replaced Randy Meisner in two separate bands?)

You seem to be on a southern California theme today đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Now we’re talking! East top 5 Neil for me, probably even top 3. The Ditch Trilogy is essential Neil 👍👍

Top One for me. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Nor Cal boy, born in Oakland & raised in Sacramento. And the answer to a great trivia question (What bass player replaced Randy Meisner in two separate bands?)

A downgrade in both cases. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Shocked 1

The usual I know nothing about classical music caveat applies… anyway, this was bought in a charidee shop for less than £2. The vinyl is in amazing condition, even the sleeve isn’t THAT bad. Probably the first time I've ever played it, It’s in a pile of “not in the collection” records, though it may well find its way in now

image.jpeg

Ă—
Ă—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Ă‚