What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

New Eminem album today. I still keep tabs on his music after being a big fan in my teen years. Though, whilst clearly very talented in his craft, he's just rhyming words for the sake of it at this point. Doesn't really have much to say, should probably just give it up. Trying so hard to be controversial. 

A few good tracks on it however, but a lot of trash on first few listens. 

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

New Eminem album today. I still keep tabs on his music after being a big fan in my teen years. Though, whilst clearly very talented in his craft, he's just rhyming words for the sake of it at this point. Doesn't really have much to say, should probably just give it up. Trying so hard to be controversial. 

I’m not a fan of his or rap music in general, but I recognised that he was good at what he did. Having heard his new song on the radio recently that’s the first thing I thought that he should give it up. I thought that new song was pretty embarrassing.  I don’t know how anyone kept a straight face around him when they recorded it. 

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Yesterday I got an email from his label hitting me up to buy this new shirt. No, thanks 🤣

IMG-0155.webp

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â