What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

3 minutes ago, blandy said:

Me too. Seen her live a couple of times, got all the CDs.

as for Colin Stetson being a version of her without the girlyness and lots and lots of steroids - here's how he does it.

You know Bat for Lashes? Well mate here's a treat for you. Oh Yeah, live. Her dancing (effortless, natural just going with it, while belting out vocals like that too) is just mesmerising as of course the vocals. I'm sure you know the song but just watch this. 

Crap I think I just fell in love again 

Just now, Midfielder said:

blandy on the left

Ha. :)

I had to remove the pic, because site rules - google bots take money off the site for what we think are harmless pics. Sorry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Ha. :)

I had to remove the pic, because site rules - google bots take money off the site for what we think are harmless pics. Sorry.

No probs and thanks for the tips and Designer. 

Pic was pictorial analogy representing the rackage of Blandy versus the lack of rackage of Midfielder with envy being the subtext. 

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Regarding the MTV unplugged sessions by various artists including what mooney has posted, have you heard oasis unplugged? 

I have mate. Noel puts on a good show.

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Regarding the MTV unplugged sessions by various artists including what mooney has posted, have you heard oasis unplugged? 

Saw him do Manchester vs cancer a few years back (they were incredible shows, the Noel one in 07 was weller and the charlatans,   Bernard Butler and David McAlmont, Ian Brown, echo and the bunnymen with Peter hook, rouke from the smiths and a guy from doves DJying, Ian brown was joined by mani at the end to sing I am the resurrection)

noel did half an acoustic set then brought out a string section for the second half, was utterly brilliant, probably better than the times I'd seen oasis, did a couple of songs with weller, covered there is a light that never goes out, played sad song and probably my favourite oasis acoustic song listen up

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Amorphous Androgynous

Fantastic comps that pick up from all over the timeline.

The Jesse Harper album is one of my favourites, it's a collection of sessions. His real name was Doug Jerebine, he's from New Zealand but the material was recorded in Denmark St.

He quit music to become a Buddhist monk not long after.

• Like 1

Â