What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Got to say the new Michael Kiwanaku album called Love and Hate is a soulful and mellow delight. Great arrangements and the opening track is a corker with a Pink Floydesque opening 5 minutes. Great music for the Downtempo fan.

Edited by chicovilla

14 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

MI0000651183.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

My old boss knew him, quite well I think, from when Chet resided in Europe.

We had some great performance pics in our office at the time.

this in the car for today

applewood-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8Ruoebj

Not sure if young Mr @Seat68 might enjoy bits of it? It's not exactly psychobilly but there's a few sweet country stylee tracks on there. But more 'brother where art thu' than surf punk cowpoke slammin'.

I made up that last genre.

in a bargain basement shop and came across some £1 CD's so had a nineties nostalgia moment, and now currently listening to Cast - All Change. 

124010.jpg

Feel like I may have to break out Space - Spiders imminently too. 

37 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

this in the car for today

applewood-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8Ruoebj

Not sure if young Mr @Seat68 might enjoy bits of it? It's not exactly psychobilly but there's a few sweet country stylee tracks on there. But more 'brother where art thu' than surf punk cowpoke slammin'.

I made up that last genre.

I will seek it out and give it a listen, I have a thing for all female collaboration, the haden triplets and case/lang/viers are two that spring to mind. 

@Xann whats the most mainstream album you own, like the third Coldplay album or S Club 7's greatest hits. I suspect it will be "is Frank zappa mainstream". Intrigued to know what purchase you hold up and potentially, what was I thinking.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â