What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

i was a wedding present, family cat and frank and walters man. We agreed on cud though. She still loves the smiths, my opinion hasnt changed.

Oooooo, someone other than me mentioning Cud on VT. Think that's the first time in ten years :D

Great band. Love The Wedding Present too.

• Like 1

Few days ago I listened to DreamTheater for the first time. I like it but don't get it at the same time. Sounded like an even cheesier Megadeth.

Another band that I should like are clutch but they seem like bellends and the fans I've met are nearly on a par with smiths fans. Smug, snobby elitist rock guys with shit beards and put JD in everything.

I think I just hate everyone tbh.

Edited by Ingram85

Few days ago I listened to DreamTheater for the first time. I like it but don't get it at the same time. Sounded like an even cheesier Megadeth.

Another band that I should like are clutch but they seem like bellends and the fans I've met are nearly on a par with smiths fans. Smug, snobby elitist rock guys with shit beards and put JD in everything.

I think I just hate everyone tbh.

Try Red Fang then, bud.

Tongue in cheek Stoner metal.

Edited by turnbull

... family cat...

You didn't see them at the Kiddy Market Tavern did you?

Absolutely. A number of times, saw so many bands there but family cat were a favourite.

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â