What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Got a couple on the go at the moment, a bit of old and a bit of new.

10ccSheetMusic.jpg

Turnbull and I have some tickets booked to see 10cc in July, so I'm going back and rediscovering their back catalogue. Fantastic album from a band that were so ahead of their time.

Also:

06bdea9c-7c61-4f9b-a556-4c2320c50844.jpg

Phenomenal musicians, definitely worth checking out if you're into Fusion, or just want to hear how pop songs should sound  ;)

• Like 1

10ccSheetMusic.jpg

Turnbull and I have some tickets booked to see 10cc in July, so I'm going back and rediscovering their back catalogue. Fantastic album from a band that were so ahead of their time.

Actually, you have tickets for Graham Gouldman and a bunch of session men. 

No Eric Stewart, no Kevin Godley, no Lol Creme. 

Trades Descriptions Act called for. 

Yeah, it's a shame there's no Creme, Stewart or Godley, but Rick Fenn and Paul Burgess have been involved since the 70s, so we still get to see 10cc in some kind of formation. The line up at the moment are pretty darn good live too, according to a friend of mine who saw them recently.

Just at my grandads now, and on the table are a bunch of lps. He grabs a handful plays them during the weeks then grabs some more. On the table now is, AC/DC let there be rock and ACDC if you want blood. Maggie bell,suicide Al. Aerosmith featuring 'dream on'. Blue oyster cult, on your feet or on your knees. Black sabbath,sabbath bloody sabbath. The cars. Solid and raunchy, bill black's combo. Chuck berry,san francisco dues. Randy california,kapt kopter and the fabulous twirly birds. Cheap trick,standing on the edge.

• Like 3

Got the house to myself so I've put sabbaths paranoid on. Have not listened to it for a very long time, you don't appreciate it unless its full blast. I tend to steer clear of this album as its their most popular and I'm fed up of listening to paranoid and iron man on the rock stations. But its one of the best albums ever released, not my favourite but one of their best for sure. Everyones in top form on this one.

Faith no more, The real thing. This album is the one that kicked guns n roses into touch for me. Was about 10 when I first heard this, still sounds just as good and as fresh as it did back then.

• Like 2

Tropicalia - collection of brazilian music from c. 60s. Not strictly an album I suppose but it's burning hot here and some os mutantes / jorge ben / tom ze and caetano veloso goes down a treat. Summer music to a tee.

• Like 1

10ccSheetMusic.jpg

My favourite track from Sheet Music.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â