What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Next:

yzUCOqa.jpg?1?7172

It's actually a pretty poor album in comparison to the Mike Patton years, but it still gets a 'like' because it's one of the greatest bands to ever grace the face of the earth.

• Like 1

Although it does have 'As the Worm Turns' on it, so that lifts the quality up a level. Original version (and lyrics) of We Care a Lot on there too.

I've got introduce yourself, and we care a lot is off that album. Never saw that album before although I was only ever a huge fan of the patton years. Introduce yourself was a good album though.

Never gave them much of a listen, glam/pop rock?.

Originally yes but their singles always had a b-side that was pretty heavy .

Only their debut album was chart stuff, by 1974 they were trying to go the hard rock route on the albums

I will give them a bash now you've told me that. I don't mind bands like t-rex and that but I'd only get best of albums.have you heard of a band called 'dust' ??. If you aint heard them check them out, they only done two albums but they were brilliant. Hard rock band from the US from the early 70s, the drummer went on to be in the ramones. Think he was the drummer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWlfxTLSDRI

Joel is, if anything, more in the McCartney tradition, but this album is much more of a Lennon tribute.

(I'm admittedly not a Beatles fan, but I'd argue Joel is a better McCartney than McCartney and a better Lennon than Lennon...)

Edited by leviramsey
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â