What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Slightly OT but I was like that with my curry, once every few months it used to be. Now I could eat a balti once a week. Anyway, nah reggae just aint for me although I do like the odd bob marley song.I'll look rare bird up in a mo xann and see if I'd fancy it. Would like to announce ' bless its pointed little head' has turned up today which means I have all of the jefferson airplane catalogue, well apart from all the other live albums but I will get round to buying them. This is their main live album.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Gave rare bird a listen, I don't dislike it but it don't do a lot for me. Easy listening I think. Loving baron von tollbooth though, only downfall is that although its very similiar to the airplane for obvious reasons, it don't quite have that magic they had. Nothing before or after is better than the airplane in terms of band members solo work etc. Imo the airplane were better than the doors and the dead as a studio band, maybe not quite as ground breaking as the dead were live but they were still a great live band as well.

Bov1AlgCAAAKlzn.jpg

today's random buy....Ethiopian 60's / 70's pop / big band / jazz

bought it on the off chance that might have been one decent tune to impress trendy types with, but it's totally brilliant, every single track a stormer

Gave rare bird a listen, I don't dislike it but it don't do a lot for me. Easy listening I think. Loving baron von tollbooth though, only downfall is that although its very similiar to the airplane for obvious reasons, it don't quite have that magic they had. Nothing before or after is better than the airplane in terms of band members solo work etc. Imo the airplane were better than the doors and the dead as a studio band, maybe not quite as ground breaking as the dead were live but they were still a great live band as well.

The Rare Bird is an easy listen. It sometimes wanders into Eaglesesque territory, but without the "oh no, not this again". It sort of breezes by, I like it.

The Tollbooth track linked is my favourite track on the album. Toyed with buying it, but I'm not the biggest JA fan - It's one to consider if you're into them and got the others.

2QRXkVS.jpg

good un.

yeah...only "Sheep" ever gets airplay on Planet Rock - very decent album.

Lovely condition too, and it was only £8

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â