What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Give me ACDC over Def leppard all the time. I'm a fan of the bon scott era but not a huge fan of brian johnson era although I do like some songs. Def leppard along with bon jovi are not for me. Pelle, I think vince neill was quite a good singer in motleys prime. I loved his voice.

^^One of the few I haven't got on vinyl :(

Can't remember whether I have it on vinyl or not, I was listening to a bootleg CD (NY hates it and refuses to reissue it). 

Not exactly his best album, but it documents that period well (I'm up to the 'ditch trilogy' in the NY biography). 

^^One of the few I haven't got on vinyl :(

Not hard to get hold of. Postage could end up being more expensive than the item.

It's hard to get hold of when you're a tight-arse git like me :)

Watching one on the Bay now, will see how it goes

Give me ACDC over Def leppard all the time. I'm a fan of the bon scott era but not a huge fan of brian johnson era although I do like some songs. Def leppard along with bon jovi are not for me. Pelle, I think vince neill was quite a good singer in motleys prime. I loved his voice.

Well, I guess it's very much down to me growing during Leppards, Mötley's and Bon Jovi's prime eras that made me like them. I haven't heard much of AC/DC with Bon Scott, I have to say, and I don't know which songs he sung originally. I have their Live album which I liked and it actually got me to buy Back in black but that album as a whole was quite dull, IMO.

When it comes to Vince Neill's voice I like it too, I can't deny that, but it wasn't a very good voice, really. Which doesn't mean one can't enjoy it nevertheless. :) When I was younger Mötley was among my top 3 favourite bands. They're not anymore, but I still like their old works.

Well, I guess it's very much down to me growing during Leppards, Mötley's and Bon Jovi's prime eras that made me like them. I haven't heard much of AC/DC with Bon Scott, I have to say, and I don't know which songs he sung originally. I have their Live album which I liked and it actually got me to buy Back in black but that album as a whole was quite dull, IMO.

When it comes to Vince Neill's voice I like it too, I can't deny that, but it wasn't a very good voice, really. Which doesn't mean one can't enjoy it nevertheless. :) When I was younger Mötley was among my top 3 favourite bands. They're not anymore, but I still like their old works.

bon scott era was much better. He was on all their 70s albums and brian johnson's first album was back in black which came out in 1980 I think. Back in black is a boring album and as I've said before I aint a huge fan of their stuff after bon went. As for the crue in my teenage years I was a fanatic and they were easily one of my top 3 bands, but now I've grew up a bit I don't listen too them that often.

...I've cleaned em and they are not too bad at all...

Tried PVA?

As in the glue??? No!

I use Tonar fluid in a manual cleaner. Makes an amazing difference

Heard today led zep are releasing remastered versions of their first 3 albums with bonus material. Heard the bonus cd on the first album will be live unreleased material, heard a track off it today on planet rock and I nearly cum in my pants. Must say the packaging looks awesome and really smart. Any vinyl lovers out there might be interested to know that all 3 are being released on vinyl with the same bonus songs and the ultra cool packaging. I know jimmy page has always liked to be in complete control of zep and I've always wished he would release some live material from the vaults. As much as I love sabbath, zep were a much better live band imo and seemed a lot more professional. Anyway I'm listening too, led zep live in paris(bootleg).

I know what you mean ha. If I'm honest the first album with the live bonus cd really interests me but zep 2 and 3 bonus cds are just unreleased studio versions of songs on the actual albums which in my eyes are a load of shit most of time. I would of prefered a live bonus cd with each album.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â