What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

The new Black Label Society album sound up your street Rugeley...I can't add it on here though as it's not strictly "physical" ;)

I don't mind them but I'm not overly struck on zakk wylde. Is the new album good then?

obviously a very talented band and the harmonies are amazing. id say I really liked 4 songs with the others being ok or not really that good. my main fault is that I think most of the songs sound the same and have the same approach, some songs seem too go nowhere. as I said I really really liked 4 songs and its an album id listen too again when in the mood. I will look into the rest of their catalogue apart from the early early years. by the sound of it I would like some of their stuff .

The new Black Label Society album sound up your street Rugeley...I can't add it on here though as it's not strictly "physical" ;)

I don't mind them but I'm not overly struck on zakk wylde. Is the new album good then?

First three tracks are very good, haven't had time for anymore yet

obviously a very talented band and the harmonies are amazing. id say I really liked 4 songs with the others being ok or not really that good. my main fault is that I think most of the songs sound the same and have the same approach, some songs seem too go nowhere. as I said I really really liked 4 songs and its an album id listen too again when in the mood. I will look into the rest of their catalogue apart from the early early years. by the sound of it I would like some of their stuff .

Paul McCartney is disappoint :)

No I get that, Pet Sounds isn't my favourite BB's album either. Try 20/20, Surfs Up, Sunflower, Carl & The Passions-So Tough and Holland.

as I said I loved 4 songs so that's enough for me too investigate further.  I suppose pet sounds is overrated in a way that everyone has heard of it and its meant to be their best album, like led zep 4 is zeps biggest album but in reality there are better albums by each band.

black Sabbath, technical ecstasy. absolute gem of an album, I would say its their most underrated. not that many killer riffs by iommi but his soloing on this album is epic. really enjoy this album. so different to the albums that went before.

matt_berry_kill_the_wolf_1371821632_crop

I bloody love Matt Berry (in a purely platonic way you understand :D ). Not only a very funny chap but an absolutely wonderful musician.

Matt Berry should narrate everything that has ever happened or will be. He has the greatest voice in the universe.

• Like 2

Just wiki'd that and you're definitely right. How can a decent but not more album like that sell 50m copies? :) And no, it's not subjective, it's the truth. ;) AC/DC is a decent band with a few really, really good songs, but most of them is the same and quite too simple and boring for my taste. Said the guy who likes Mötley Crüe... :P

Def Leppard??? And you say AC'DC all "sound the same"?

When Def Leppard come on Planet Rock, I change the channel. They are the epitome of bore-rock, along with Bon Jovi

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â