What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

you really do have impeccable taste rjw63.

I bet you change your mind when you see the next one (although I think it's a great album) :)

JtdPhHz.jpg?1?7055

Ha, I only know Come Sail Away, but I really love that track.

Yes it's on this album. All of side one is excellent (The Grand Illusion/Fooling Yourself[The Angry Young Man]/Superstars/Come Sail away)

risk of offending people, they are a band that I hear on 6 music and perhaps the most 2 dimensional indie band there is. They have one furrow and they plough it with every song, its fast indie, thats it. Nothing else to them at all.

risk of offending people, they are a band that I hear on 6 music and perhaps the most 2 dimensional indie band there is. They have one furrow and they plough it with every song, its fast indie, thats it. Nothing else to them at all.

Agree with this.

I really have to say I am no music snob at all, so if people like it, and the current Mrs Seat 68 does I think, then no problem. I just have strong opinions on them as they dont seem to have any nuances, no light and shade. Its just really fast thundering guitar.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â