What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Buffalo Springfield Again.

That's "Buffalo Springfield Again", BTW, not "Buffalo Springfield" again. [1]

Although I have listened to it before, so I suppose I should have said Buffalo Springfield Again, again.

I don't mean I should have said Buffalo Springfield Again, again again, as I hadn't said it before.

Although I have now, and I may listen to it again later. In which case I'll have to say Buffalo Springfield Again again again.

[1] EDIT: Although I should point out that I DID listen to "Buffalo Springfield" again a couple of days ago.

you been smoking drugs AGAIN mooney

Right up until the last scene, Columbo has never really ever been fooled, but Johnny almost did, never return to the scene. A meeting of my two obsessions Johnny Cash and Columbo.

I'm going for my default answer on anything artistic; It's clearly an interpretation of Sergei Eisenstein's "Battleship Potemkin".  The sharks represent the bolshevik sailors, struggling beneath the oppressive tide of their bourgeois masters (the children).  The staggered layout of the album title is a visual reference to the famous Odessa Steps sequence.

Obviously.

A telling clue is in the fact that they are hammerhead sharks... hammers... hammer and sickle = Bolshevik flag.  Though if you ask me, the use of that clunky a visual reference by the artist is a little on the nose.

Right up until the last scene, Columbo has never really ever been fooled, but Johnny almost did, never return to the scene. A meeting of my two obsessions Johnny Cash and Columbo.

haha quality. Could watch columbo all day
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â