What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Black sabbath vol 4 . Listening to great bands like mountain, purple, zep, then putting sabbath on makes me realise how good they were when I consider their albums better than what bands I've mentioned apart from maybe zep. My opinion though.

I remember a record store in brum where me and my grandad used to go, not sure if its still their as this was back in the mid 90s. But remember getting quite a few vinyl from their and it was cheap as chips. Remember paying 2.50 for purple's stormbringer and taking it round my mates as he was a huge purple fan and did not have stormbringer. He was into his vinyl big time, we were only around 12 but loved our old music. Used to pretend we were in the band, he was singer and I was guitarist and we would play away in his bedroom to purple blaring out or bad company( he was big bad company fan). Great days.

had something of an album binge

Big Ups - 18 days of Static - punchy metal/punk - quite raw but enjoyable on first listen

Eagulls - Eagulls - enjoyable, again just listened once seemed to detect bits of bowie, pixies, stone roses in there somewhere. I may be making that up but frenetic and fun album.

Augustines - Augustines - easy enough to listen to with some nice indie/rock rhythms on it, but not convinced first time around. May try again later. 

Chuck Ragan - Gold country - love it - I like his stuff anyway, the folk/punk very distinctive voice - always good fun. Can't wait for the new album.  

currently on 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JPCN8r7p_0

nice background album for the evening

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â