What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Beck. Another one of those "modern" (I know, I know) artists I know absolutely zilch about. 

I suspect that deep down I resented his stealing Jeff Beck's name. 

To be fair it is his given name (well Bek actually), although I suspect you're just jesting. He's worth checking out. From what I know of your musical tastes, his later work would probably be more up your street.

Sort of joking, but even so, when he first came on the scene and journalists/DJs started talking about "the new album by Beck", I initially assumed they meant Jeff. So I think Mr Hansen should have used his full name. 

I understand he's quite eclectic. Perhaps I'll check out YouTube when ICBA. 

Leslie west, mountain. Really into him at the moment and the band he was in mountain. Mountain are hard rock at its best, once read that jeff beck said leslie west was the best guitarist alive today, would not argue with that. Love his voice also

Try his latest album, "Still Climbing"

Very good

will do

Yeah he is in a way ha. He's got thousands of lps and cds. From metal to classical and country to jazz. He's embraced modern bands and artists more than I have, he's got all of becks albums. Got some rare lps aswell that are worth a bit

Often features in my top 10 albums. Although it does change completely every day.

to choose your top ten albums is an almighty task.

That's what I mean. I could name 10 albums now, and say they're my top 10, then half an hour later pick another 10 and do the same. 

Jealous. The first time I saw them was in Copenhagen in '95 on their Promised Land tour. Brilliant then too, but still would've loved to see them doing Livecrime. Still, great memory was to stand in the front row and when they played Eyes of a stranger Eddie Jackson were standing further back on the stage apart from during the refrain when he stepped forward and looked down on me singing the refrain. Great song, great memory. :D Perhaps something for the boring thread. :P

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â