What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Today I have been listening to Traffic, Leonard Cohen and The Decemberists.

I was listening to Leonard Cohen this morning as well

Which album? I went left-field with the rather odd "Death of a Ladies' Man". 

Today I have been listening to Traffic, Leonard Cohen and The Decemberists.

I was listening to Leonard Cohen this morning as well

Which album? I went left-field with the rather odd "Death of a Ladies' Man". 

51I-3rA8b3L._AA160_.jpg

Live at The Isle Of White (1970)

I love Leonard Cohen but I don't actually listen to him all that often which is a bit of a shame, Old Idea's was a great album considering he was what 76 when it was released.

I would love to see him live as well but last time he played in Brum the cheapest ticket was £80 I think

• Like 1

Trampled by turtles-trouble

I'd never heard of them before yesterday but they are pretty good, it's just complete bluegrass music.

The track codeine is brilliant and lifts one line directly off Townes van zandt "codeine, your the nicest thing I've seen" which is a nice touch, also just this minute come to a song that lends a lot in lyrics and melody to Steve Earle

These and the devil makes three have gave me a renewed interest in new music, always good when that happens.

Only thing is I get strange looks on the bus when listening to this sort of stuff, I'm a big orrible beardy bastard and the only sound that people can hear coming from my headphones is that of a screaming fiddle.

51BPTivTxXL.jpg

This is fantastic.

Loving the trio of Nick Cave, PJ Harvey and Mark Lanegan at the minute. They've all got so much material with so many different styles. It's really enjoyable to discover every record.

So apart from Bubblegum, what do people think Mark Lanegan's best album is?

Massive fan of The Screaming Trees and Mark Lanegan

Currently listening to his Anthology

mark+lanegan+anthology.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â