What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

iommi, fused. tony iommi and glenn hughes . one of the great rock singers along side one of the greatest guitarists that ever walked the planet

Seriously, I like this better than any Sabbath album. Superb.

iommi, fused. tony iommi and glenn hughes . one of the great rock singers along side one of the greatest guitarists that ever walked the planet

Seriously, I like this better than any Sabbath album. Superb.

yea it is a good album, his other solo album aint bad either. his influence and ability is top class. but must admit to me this album aint even close to what he done with Sabbath in the 70s and early 80s but that's just my opinion. good thing about it is that doing solo albums he had the chance to move away from the Sabbath sound and do something different, although its still metal/hard rock.

I now have Queen's first 4 albums on vinyl, no need for any of the others eh Pelle? ;)

This was the last...the first!

LJ2ApDD.jpg

Well, just about 11 tudio albums to go, and then you need Live Killers, obviously. :D To be a bit serious, I don't get why you don't like A day at the races. It's kind of the same as ANATO, but a little worse and a little better in different ways. :) Drowse, sung by Taylor, is a great song, for example. I love the cover of the first one.

I now have Queen's first 4 albums on vinyl, no need for any of the others eh Pelle? ;)

LJ2ApDD.jpg

Well, just about 11 tudio albums to go, and then you need Live Killers, obviously. :D To be a bit serious, I don't get why you don't like A day at the races. It's kind of the same as ANATO, but a little worse and a little better in different ways. :) Drowse, sung by Taylor, is a great song, for example. I love the cover of the first one.

Must admit I like Taylor's efforts best

• Like 1

LJ2ApDD.jpg

Must admit I like Taylor's efforts best

I know you do, mate. :) So:

Anyone ever listened to the devil makes three?

just downloaded one of their albums and it sounds pretty damn good

Moon man you should have a look at it, I know you branch out into some of the shit that I listen to

wikipedia says

They play a brand of acoustic music known to some as americana (music). It encompasses a blend of bluegrass, old time music, country, folk, blues, jazz, ragtime, and rockabilly.[1]

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â