What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

daft-punk-random-access-memories-artwork

If you're expecting the new Daft Punk to be the second coming of Disco Jesus, you're probably going to be disappointed. If you're willing to go into it without unrealistic expectations, you might really enjoy it.

Edited by JamieZ
  • Like 1

If you're expecting the new Daft Punk to be the second coming of Disco Jesus, you're probably going to be disappointed. If you're willing to go into it without unrealistic expectations, you might really enjoy it.

Pretty poor imo. I still think Homework is their best album.

• Like 1

Pretty poor imo. I still think Homework is their best album.

I'm liking it. It's similar to Air's moon safari in places and is quite funky at other times. There's not the big club tracks except for maybe 'contact' but it is a cool chilling out in the sun type CD.

item.jpg?BSM137

Fantastic lil' instrumental album.  Somewhere between Zun Zun Egui and ASIWYFA.

Ahhh right, thanks for clearing that up Gareth, I was struggling to place the sound for a second there :P

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â