What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Kacey Musgraves, Same trailer different park. Been playing it for a while and still its great. If modern country is your thing, then she does it well. Great album.

kacey-musgraves-same-trailer-different-p

Kacey Musgraves, Same trailer different park. Been playing it for a while and still its great. If modern country is your thing, then she does it well. Great album.

I love my country music more than any other genre but Taylor Swift is classed as modern country these day's isn't she?

If she sounds anything like her then you can keep her, if not then I'll give her a listen

It's still all about Big Big Train. I'm working back through their catalogue, currently rotation playing "The Underfall Yard" and "Far Skies, Deep Time". 

They are both fantastic, but still not quite up to the masterpiece standard of "English Electric". 

I love my country music more than any other genre but Taylor Swift is classed as modern country these day's isn't she?

If she sounds anything like her then you can keep her, if not then I'll give her a listen

I dont think so leemond, have a listen to this, this is pretty indicative of the album.

I dont think so leemond, have a listen to this, this is pretty indicative of the album.

good shout mate. I'm quite enjoying this album, I had a listen to a few tracks and downloaded it.

best track so far is Stupid

Gallops - Yours Sincerely, Dr. Hardcore

Gallops-Yours-Sincerely-Dr.-Hardcore-Sle

Chunky, glitchy Errors-esque math-rock debut from Wrexham's chief noisemakers (produced by Matt 'Three Trapped Tigers' Calvert) and it is ginormagantuan.

Aaaannnddd they've split up.  They only released the f**king debut in December, for f**k's sake.  Didn't even get round to seeing them.  :bang:

Love the Editors but that bassline may as well be played by Les Pattinson

Oh and the Bono-esque choruses are not nice

Its all a bit late period Mighty Lemon Drops

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â