What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I was putting this in the dealer pile but the missus says she wants to keep it. Not my thing but hey ho and it’s live, even more not my thing.

Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Superb album.

I've had it for months, first time I've played it. It's not "I Alone" but it's listenable ;)

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Dealer…

The Beautiful South - Choke

Utter Cack

image.jpeg

What comes next may raise a smile…

I really liked this, a lot. I haven’t played it in years so may have to give it and Welcome to the Beautiful South a play when I return home. 

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Dealer…

The Beautiful South - Choke

Utter Cack

image.jpeg

What comes next may raise a smile…

Gotta be the Shmeatles

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Gotta be the Shmeatles

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Beelzebub does indeed have a devil for a sideboard

I’ve just had to show the missus how to play a record for when I’m not in if she wants to play this, a move I may well come to regret

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

The Wonder Stuff - eight legged groove machine. One of my bands used to practice next door to them in Stourbridge, it was obvious they were going to be big news so of course we hated them. This was their first album and pretty close to perfect in my opinion 

IMG_1668.jpeg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, numbersix said:

The Wonder Stuff - eight legged groove machine. One of my bands used to practice next door to them in Stourbridge, it was obvious they were going to be big news so of course we hated them. This was their first album and pretty close to perfect in my opinion 

IMG_1668.jpeg

Such a wonderful album. 

• Like 1

On 16/06/2024 at 14:52, rjw63 said:

I've had it for months, first time I've played it. It's not "I Alone" but it's listenable ;)

Way better than Throwing Copper (which I love). imo.

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Great stuff, @Nor-Cal Villan

Thanks! Definitely mining from a generally similar groove on this hot (actually, it’s a chilly 90 today, but gonna be at least a week of every day over 100 starting Friday) Tuesday afternoon 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â