What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Its nothing like Manowar. Its pretty good. Not sure how I would describe it, elements of death metal, but tuneful. Not awful at all.

Oh god, I would never, EVER knowingly listen to Manowar - utter trash.

These lot are more melodic Thrash/Death. I like them a lot.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, blandy said:

New (instrumental) Courtney Barnett album. Kind of ambient nurdling of the kind I listen to quite a lot, either background or just to empty my (already quite empty) head.

IMG_3254.jpeg

Been waiting for that, I’ve heard a few of them and it'll be a decent addition to my instrumental collection

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Been waiting for that, I’ve heard a few of them and it'll be a decent addition to my instrumental collection

It's prompted me to try and think of a "name" for the type of music it (and a lot of my others albums) is, for a playlist. "Instrumental" is too wide for the specific kind of drowsy, slow, evolving mind emptying sound.

5 minutes ago, blandy said:

It's prompted me to try and think of a "name" for the type of music it (and a lot of my others albums) is, for a playlist. "Instrumental" is too wide for the specific kind of drowsy, slow, evolving mind emptying sound.

Ambient noodling :D 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

🤔

Here you go Mike. From Wikipedia:

Melodic death metal combines death metal with elements of traditional heavy metal ranging as far as the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, especially melodic or harmonized guitar riffs, with the heavily distorted guitars, fast double-bass drum patterns and occasional blast beats of death metal.[1][2] The vocal style typically features either high-pitched shrieks screaming (differing from traditional death metal) or low-pitched growling (similar to traditional death metal) and can feature clean sung vocals.[1]

I know it's not your thing at all ofc, but theres many bands who have that style that i enjoy immensely 👍

27 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Here you go Mike. From Wikipedia:

I know it's not your thing at all ofc, but theres many bands who have that style that i enjoy immensely 👍

Oh. I get it. The combination of words just amused me. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â