What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Just now, Seat68 said:

I love intro and outro. As a kid Hearing that I felt I had the keys to all knowledge. No one outside of my circle of friends appeared to be interested. 

And looking very relaxed, Adolf Hitler on vibes :crylaugh: 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, bickster said:

And looking very relaxed, Adolf Hitler on vibes :crylaugh: 

I've also got a reissue of Gorilla, think it's a brown cover. 

• Like 1

197390-ben-howard-is-it.thumb.jpg.56b5b6ba5036856daf8f8cc1c21b9e4a.jpg

Ben Howard's new album came out today. 

I've already listened to it about 3 times. I adore his music, it's accompanied me through both happy & dark times in my life. 

Fave track so far is Life In The Time and Days of Lantana is absolutely dreamy. 

We are going to see him at Cardiff Castle next month, so perfect timing the release of this. 

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Anyone tried the new QOTSA album? I've tried all day but I just can't get into their newer stuff at all. Everything since Era Vulgaris has been poor imo. 

There was a track I heard on the radio a few times in the last few weeks and everytime I thought it was some previously unreleased Bowie track, no idea what the track was. Thats all I've heard though

1 hour ago, bickster said:

There was a track I heard on the radio a few times in the last few weeks and everytime I thought it was some previously unreleased Bowie track, no idea what the track was. Thats all I've heard though

Talking of Bowie, that record collection I was given has now been decimated by two other family members (after I took all the good stuff first) and they've both passed on Tin Machine Live - Oy Vey Baby. So it's left for me. 

Luckily it's worth a nice little bundle 😁

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Talking of Bowie, that record collection I was given has now been decimated by two other family members (after I took all the good stuff first) and they've both passed on Tin Machine Live - Oy Vey Baby. So it's left for me. 

Luckily it's worth a nice little bundle 😁

…and shit :D 

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

…and shit :D 

More than likely 😂 I do actually have the first Tin Machine lp but it was played once then filed away. 

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

More than likely 😂 I do actually have the first Tin Machine lp but it was played once then filed away. 

Actually saw Tin Machine live... glad I didn't pay

• Haha 1

Went to town to buy the missus' Bday present, it was highly unlikely I'd return without Music.

Bargain of the day. A Box set of films scores from French New Wave films. £9.99

8 Films in total

1        1. Et Dieu Créa La Femme
2        2. Un Témoin Dans La Ville / Jazz Sur Seine
3        3. Eva
4        4. Jules Et Jim / Tirez Sur LE Pianiste / Le Mépris
5        5. À Bout De Souffle

Making a start with the score to Jean Luc Goddard's  À Bout De Souffle by French / Algerian compaser Martial Solal. A mixture of classical and Jazz

NjItOTEzMC5qcGVn.jpeg

Three CD Compilation...

Dave Brock presents This Was Your Future, Space Rock (and other psychedelics) 1978 - 1998

Brock compiles an album of Hawkwind and their fellow travelers. Most of the ones I knew about are on here and loads more. Hawkwind, Ozrics, Here and Now, Robert Calvert, Poisoned Electrick Head but Gong conspicuous by their absence

NzItMTQ3Ny5qcGVn.jpeg

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Now there’s a band that divides opinions… :D 

I’ve seriously seen people fall out with others big style over VdGG

Im decidedly on the fence

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â