What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Lee Scratch Perry - Arkology. Three CD compilation of Island Records tracks from 1997 (Chris Blackwell is the devil) , in this instance CD 2 because it was the one that fell out of the box first

image.png

• Like 4

Wrexham having a little bit of the good times at the moment.

The Royston Club: upbeat ladz pop alt rock and absolutely no filler so good on them.

Bonus: a lovely cerise spine, for ease of filing.

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

2LP sort of ‘best of’ collection.

spacer.png

Because you can’t have too many versions of Police and Thieves.

I think I have at least 5 Best of Lee Perry albums and three of them are triples and one a double and now I think about it it’s more like 6

I think Bad Weed is my Favourite version of P&Ts

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, choffer said:

Not fully available for a few weeks yet but of what's up to stream so far (10 out of 23 tracks) I'm quite enjoying this:

91rfPHM+1CL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

This is intriguing, looking at the tracklisting there are a few that owe Nick Drake a nod as you can see the influence, but a few surprises which I really want to hear. In the meantime, off to see if I can locate the Self Esteem track.

• Like 1

I am a danger to myself, just out on a high street for work.  My internal monologue is doing everything it can to stop me going to the record shop above the bookstore

So anyway I'll be listening to these when I get in...

Bonzo Dog Doodah Band - Gorilla. For some reason Intro / Outro has been popping up on my Spotify AI thing a couple of times, makes me laugh every time and this was just staring at me with Bonzo puppy eyes... 90s repress, looks unplayed - £15

NS5qcGVn.jpeg

Salvatore Mercatante - SM Synthesis. Pretty obscure NY electronic artist, downtempo stuff. I already have one of his on Castles in Space but this one is on another label I look out for Werra Foxma - Brand New - 200 copy ltd edition - again £15

MzAtMTI2MS5qcGVn.jpeg

Now shoot me :D 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â