What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

From 1985, the brother's Head in their Pale Fountains incarnation, ...From Across The Kitchen Table

R-1252572-1203928286.jpeg.jpg

I obsessed over this album. Really did. Not sure if I ever replaced it following the great LP theft of 1988. 

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I obsessed over this album. Really did. Not sure if I ever replaced it following the great LP theft of 1988. 

If ever a band should have been bigger... Almost made it so many times as the Palies and as Shack.

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

Clear vinyl is becoming a bit of a bugbear of mine if the centre labels don't state which is the A side

Mine does :)

I get ya though, most Lp's these days have the print SO small I can't see if it's side A or B without binoculars

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Mine does :)

I get ya though, most Lp's these days have the print SO small I can't see if it's side A or B without binoculars

Yeah my go to is to hope theres an unequal amount of tracks on each side but that's a f***er with clear vinyl and some of mine don't even mention which side is which on the label

• Like 1

The Grid - One Way traffic

A 6 Track affair on the Moog Record Label. Yes that Moog!

The Grid (and all other artists in the series) were given 4 days access to the Touring Moog Studio (with vintage and modern Moog intruments)

What the Grid came up with is in the sort of Cabs, Chris & Cosey, Tangerine Dream ballpark - analogue soundscapes.

It's rather out there.

R-12098631-1528267637-4793.jpeg.jpg

The quite bonkers for 1978 GO+ by XTC

Given away as a free 12" with XTC's debut album Go2 (which I also have and how I have this)

Experimental Dub versions of 5 tracks on the full album

GIven the love for XTC from many quarters, this is rather unloved by the same people. They are wrong

R-190497-1162377109.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â