What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Scraping the barrel now, the real question is, when will I play Legend - The Bob Marley compilation, I know it's in there and what absolute shite will be left after that.... but not for now, now is....

King's Heath's own favourite spoilt middle class punk - Toyah and her debut. Sheep Farming in Barnet.

It's shite but amusing shite

R-813363-1161432996.jpeg.jpg

Just now, Seat68 said:

My sister owned Legend. She, through that album, but not limited to that album, ensured that I would always hate, **** reggae. 
Everyone owned Legend. 

I have no Bob Marley albums.

Not one. Never have.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

My sister owned Legend. She, through that album, but not limited to that album, ensured that I would always hate, **** reggae. 
Everyone owned Legend. 

Yep, I owned it for DJ purposes. Every song you'd ever need on one album. F***ing hate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Doing front stage security and looking up Tracey Tracey's skirt

If you did security at the gig in Bham at the Powerhouse then I was there.

That was also the night of my crap claim to fame Shirley Manson story 😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Just looked it up. May 8th 1988...

Getting Old Leah Remini GIF by TV Land

3 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Nah, it was in Liverpool at the Poly I think

• Like 1

Anyway, last one before bed.

Cruisin' 1958

A series of compilations, one for each year where the whole thing is mixed between, radio talk, ads and tunes from the year. This one's quality. At the Hop, tequila, Good Golly Miss Molly and Yakety Yak and that's only side 1 !

I have a few of these. One of them has the Plymouth Baracuda Ad that the Barracudas used at the start of one of their singles.

R-11995656-1563233436-7909.jpeg.jpg

• Like 2

I've never played this much after the first couple of weeks of buying it but I look at on the shelvwes and it always conflicts me

Franz Ferdinand can be a tad annoying but Sparks are great and for me it's Sparks that make this album, without them it would be standard FF plodding fare

R-7084072-1433336323-3212.jpeg.jpg

A wet and windy Devon Saturday only means the Super Furry Animals back catalogue in chronological order whilst prepping a three course curry for tea later! 

currently loving the blast through Phantom Power (definitely up there with my fave SFA albums) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

A wet and windy Devon Saturday only means the Super Furry Animals back catalogue in chronological order whilst prepping a three course curry for tea later! 

currently loving the blast through Phantom Power (definitely up there with my fave SFA albums) 

Just in case it slipped passed you (I’m sure it didn’t), Phantom Phorce.

On 22/10/2020 at 22:29, bickster said:

Anyway, last one before bed.

Cruisin' 1958

A series of compilations, one for each year where the whole thing is mixed between, radio talk, ads and tunes from the year. This one's quality. At the Hop, tequila, Good Golly Miss Molly and Yakety Yak and that's only side 1 !

I have a few of these. One of them has the Plymouth Baracuda Ad that the Barracudas used at the start of one of their singles.

R-11995656-1563233436-7909.jpeg.jpg

I really wish I'd bought all these when they were first out. I mean, I probably have all the tracks on various CDs, but the LP artwork was great. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I really wish I'd bought all these when they were first out. I mean, I probably have all the tracks on various CDs, but the LP artwork was great. 

Yeah, me too I think I have 4 but one of them has gone in the pile for the tip because its so warped. But the full set would be great

• Like 1

Just listening to the new Springsteen. It tries very hard to evoke the old E Street Band vibe, and succeeds at least partially. Nothing groundbreaking, but I like it enough to probably buy it. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â