What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Anyone given the new Marilyn Manson album a go? Not really a big fan of his but randomly saw a review for the album (was very highly praised) so have listened to it maybe 5 or 6 times now and it's actually quite good. I'm shocked. But recommend giving it a go if that's your kind of thing. 

There's a ****-ton of Bowie in this album.

Edited by PieFacE

27 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Anyone given the new Marilyn Manson album a go? Not really a big fan of his but randomly saw a review for the album (was very highly praised) so have listened to it maybe 5 or 6 times now and it's actually quite good. I'm shocked. But recommend giving it a go if that's your kind of thing. 

Well I love him anyway so yeah, its bloody great!

I was just investigating some upcoming new releases and via recent single for a forthcoming album I came across this, their last album from 2019

Frankie and the Witchfingers - Zam. Garage Rock very like John Dwyer / Thee Oh Sees. If that's your thing, this may be for you

R-13262473-1550952180-5684.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

On 18/09/2020 at 08:23, PieFacE said:

May give it a go.

Actually didn’t mind Pale Emperor after he did absolute tonne of rubbish records. Didn’t bother with the next one though. I saw him live and thought he was utter rubbish and almost certainly on a lot of substances. Think he started acting like a tw*t again and so couldn’t be bothered. 

1 minute ago, bielesibub said:

This is bugging me, I think I saw Napalm Death at the Barrel Organ in the 90's, I had no idea they were still going.

Watched them the last time 3 years ago. It's their 16th album :D 

Their singer Barney is a Villa fan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

@bielesibub. He did a podcast about a month ago and it was record the week after the west ham game. He basically spent the first 20/30 minutes talking about villa! Really good, can’t remember if it got posted on here though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Last band I was able to see were Fields of the Nephilim in London. I knew one of them (Napalm Death) was a Villa fan, they came up to me because I was the scabby goth with a Villa badge on my leather jacket.

Edited by bielesibub
  • Like 2

Not been to a proper concert since November last year I think :( Swedish artist named Hurula.

Been to a few smaller shows where friends have played but that's sitting only dinner and a show type things. Almost gotten used to no concerts by now.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, sne said:

Not been to a proper concert since November last year I think :( Swedish artist named Hurula.

Been to a few smaller shows where friends have played but that's sitting only dinner and a show type things. Almost gotten used to no concerts by now.

That sucks. My last one was actually napalm death back in February. Got a few set up for next year but it’s sucked without gigs! Love live music.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bickster said:

I was just investigating some upcoming new releases and via recent single for a forthcoming album I came across this, their last album from 2019

Frankie and the Witchfingers - Zam. Garage Rock very like John Dwyer / Thee Oh Sees. If that's your thing, this may be for you

R-13262473-1550952180-5684.jpeg.jpg

Top recommendation 👍

Will be picking this up and just noted they’ve a new release coming out in a few weeks time! 

purchased and loving it!!! 

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, cyrusr said:

That sucks. My last one was actually napalm death back in February. Got a few set up for next year but it’s sucked without gigs! Love live music.

Yeah I was there too. 

Feels like a lifetime ago now though 🙁

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah I was there too. 

Feels like a lifetime ago now though 🙁

Just hoping Pigs x7 still goes ahead in January. A year without gigs has sucked. I did have tickets for Skindred’s drive in show that was meant to take place last month but that got cancelled because of all the local lockdowns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

Just hoping Pigs x7 still goes ahead in January. A year without gigs has sucked. I did have tickets for Skindred’s drive in show that was meant to take place last month but that got cancelled because of all the local lockdowns.

Still no news from pigsx7 about their upcoming November gig schedule. 

Have tickets to their Bath Komedia gig and note all events either side of it are either cancelled or rearranged so I don’t hold out any hope of it going ahead 😥

However would rather be safe than sorry but do feel for the bands and venues particularly in this tough period.

• Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â