What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

15 minutes ago, Xann said:

They've been in the 'What Song' thread for five :P

Never noticed before. I thought I was being really cool by introducing this band to VT 😉 You also need to realise I’m way behind the times. 

• Like 1

I only bought this today (it was missing from my collection so I bought a replacement). I must say its perfect after you've slowly over a number of hours consumed a bottle of red wine, just before you go to bed

R-1802388-1244300070.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

Gerald Scarfe on the first one ;)

That album was a big influence on me. 

We would visit a relative on a weekend and he had that album, and he knew I liked music and would insist on putting it on for me.

I **** hated Pink Floyd with a passion.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

That album was a big influence on me. 

We would visit a relative on a weekend and he had that album, and he knew I liked music and would insist on putting it on for me.

I **** hated Pink Floyd with a passion.

Can't beat a bit of Floyd! ;)

Next up:

s-l640.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, rjw63 said:

pink-floyd-the-wall-vinyl-lp-record--8_4

40 years I've had this LP,  bought it from Reddingtons (one of the few times I purchased new stuff there) and only today discovered it's a Dutch pressing.

@chrisp65is that a re-release? It popped up on my Spotify this week. It's like a Welsh version of  Von Südenfed - Tromatic Reflexxions (featuring Mark E Smith). I went to see if I could find a copy for sale - baulked at the price of £60

Just now, bickster said:

@chrisp65is that a re-release? It popped up on my Spotify this week. It's like a Welsh version of  Von Südenfed - Tromatic Reflexxions (featuring Mark E Smith). I went to see if I could find a copy for sale - baulked at the price of £60

it's a nice smug original

I think the re release might be digital only.

• Like 1

I'm listening to this, I found it in my CD racks and didn't have the foggiest what it was.

R-2481916-1287881327.jpeg.jpg

I'd say it was from the Mogwai School of Post-Rock. I'm actually liking it a lot

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â