What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Mikal Cronin - MCIII. From about 4 years ago - longtime Ty Segall collaborator's third solo effort. It's a guitar based pop record really with really nice arrangements and influences far and wide.

PS: It's really nothing like Ty Segall

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

a0821187663_10.jpg

Terrific.

Bought this the other week on the strength of the single that kept popping up on my Spotify, I have to say I really am enjoying it a lot. It's probably the album I've played the most over the last couple of weeks

• Like 1

The wait is finally over for me! The debut Crows album "Silver Tongues" dropped today, and it's pretty awesome!

e4ae1a07-b663-44bf-8b49-b3ca3bbdd0c6.jpg

New video released too for anyone who cares. Love the outro :D . Can't wait to see them supporting IDLES next month!

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I think @Seat68 would like this one. Tom Russell's most overtly 'country' (Bakersfield style) album for a long while. 

I saw a review and intend to listen soon. It sounds fantastic. 

• Like 1

A not so good version of The Boo Radleys' debut album - Ichabod and I. It's very raw and much more American hardcore influenced that any of it's subsequent siblings. I think I have this because I put them on a couple of times at the Cosmos and my business partner put them on at the Krazyhouse (before we got together formally). I have memories of the band but only this version of the band. I didn't really like what they turned into, I'm also of the opinion this album was badly produced. But hey it's cleaned up, had a run out on the deck and I've gone back to the late '80s / early '90s for a few minutes. This album is Liverpool's answer to early period Lemonheads

R-4914089-1379438050-4217.jpeg.jpg

This mornings affair. Wanna Buy A Bridge - a US compilation of earlyish Rough Trade material (it's full of end to end classics). Record in decent condition, Sleeve and inner a bit buggered

R-2594692-1321780396.png.jpg

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â