What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Listening to in an aeroplane over the sea by neutral milk hotel. One of the best albums ever. Its really hard to fathom its 20 years old. 

My daughter's got that. I was intrigued by the cover (and the title), so I gave it a listen. 

Can't say it did anything for me. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jon said:

Release date is 23rd Feb. How did you guys get it early? Were they selling them at a gig or something?

I got mine by buying from them directly, Jon - it turned up a while ago (5th Feb). They also sell them at the gigs. Buy from the band direct and they make the most money, and you get the personal touch. 

On 2/5/2018 at 18:23, blandy said:

@chrisp65 This proper rocks

IMG_0550.jpg

• Like 1

yep, mine was a gig purchase so I also got it signed and had my 1 minute chat with them

band get all the money, in cash

just to bang on about a theme I've previously mentioned and to cross the streams of threads: 

gig ticket / poster / fanzine / signed copy of coloured vinyl album in gatefold sleeve / download code / bottle of water / chat with band

£32

AND, all credit to the venue, Clwb Ifor Bach, very pro active in pushing free tap water. I asked for a bottle and they offered me free tap water. I said I wanted the screw cap so I could stick it in my pocket. They said if I drank it they'd re fill it from the tap if I just asked. I know tap water is a thing now, but never seen it that actively promoted before.

• Like 3

Â