What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Still loving Teens of Denial by Car Seat Headrest on your recommendation! (fave album of the year so far)

Ha good stuff! :D 

Been listening to the new Dude York album recently, some of the tracks are incredibly catchy but not 100% sure how I feel about it. Worth a listen tho. 

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

Ha good stuff! :D 

Been listening to the new Dude York album recently, some of the tracks are incredibly catchy but not 100% sure how I feel about it. Worth a listen tho. 

Will give it a go! cheers

• Like 1

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

A sure sign that I'm getting old, but a work of absolute genius. Go Your Own Way is surely one of the finest songs ever written.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Risso said:

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

A sure sign that I'm getting old, but a work of absolute genius. Go Your Own Way is surely one of the finest songs ever written.

I'm truly amazed.

was expecting Belle and **** Sebastian :)

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Great album, Great band.

I've just pre-ordered the new album by Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie, only £13.50 for vinyl on Amazon

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I've just pre-ordered the new album by Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie, only £13.50 for vinyl on Amazon

Yeah I've seen that they have made an album together. Fleetwood Mac were going to do a new album but I think stevie nicks has put a spanner in the works. She would rather tour than make an album which is fine with me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Never heard it. My parents always told me not to listen to rumours. 

• Like 2

On 11/04/2017 at 19:43, Xela said:

Appreciating it more and more. I always preferred  Whats the Story... but this seems timeless, while WTSMG has suffered from being overplayed

I'd take Dig out your Soul over WTSMG any day .

12 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I'd take Dig out your Soul over WTSMG any day .

Really? DOYS is probably my least liked Oasis album, although, it is also one I have given least time to.

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Really? DOYS is probably my least liked Oasis album, although, it is also one I have given least time to.

WTSMG is just songs that weren't good enough for DM and it's shows looking back. Their last album is seriously underrated IMO . It's probably their grooviest album and has the only decent Liam penned song  in existence . To be where there's life and Falling Down are both absolute belters . DOYS is as near as they'd  ever get to trying something new. There are some seriously good riffs on that album .

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â