What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Been going mad on Discogs this week...

Easy Street

Stevie Nicks x 4

Dave Edmunds

John Cougar Mellencamp

Gordon Lightfoot

The Beach Boys

The Bonzo Dog Band

Blackfoot

Frida

The Flying Pickets x 2

and others I canm't remember after a few drinks

Techno incompetent so have no idea how to show the covers but today I listened to Bluetones expecting to fly,  return to the last chance saloon,  science and nature and Luxembourg.  Basically the Mrs is out so I have had a bit of a Bluetones session and had a thoroughly good time 

On 4/29/2016 at 16:41, Keyblade said:

Drake-Views-From-the-6-cover-art.jpg

So so good.

Haven't given this a go yet. Drake is hella prolific atm, rly that good though? I have my reservations ^^.

13 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Haven't given this a go yet. Drake is hella prolific atm, rly that good though? I have my reservations ^^.

It's probably my favorite record by him, even though it's still pretty early to say. Check my rev on it dude.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's probably my favorite record by him, even though it's still pretty early to say. Check my rev on it dude.

Yeah, guess I'll check this out eventually haha. Not really in a hip hop phase atm, but that all changes constantly. Personally I've been digging up old metal albums that I love. Have you checked this beast of an album out? Very interesting songwriting on it. Such a shame these bastards disbanded, they really had a unique sound.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI7fTJCwAXIhLWGeNKAJw

Castevet - Obsian

• Like 1

4 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Yeah, guess I'll check this out eventually haha. Not really in a hip hop phase atm, but that all changes constantly. Personally I've been digging up old metal albums that I love. Have you checked this beast of an album out? Very interesting songwriting on it. Such a shame these bastards disbanded, they really had a unique sound.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI7fTJCwAXIhLWGeNKAJw

Castevet - Obsian

I have not. Progressive black metal/post-hardcore damn, that sounds really interesting. Need to hear this, hopefully it's on Spotify

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â