What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

digital now, ripped on to CD for the car in 2 hours time, proper play with the big speakers this evening...

CfhdJ36W4AkfgfU.jpg

The Lovely Eggs.

It was a close call between this and some Nils Frahm, but Nils lost out because he appears to be one of these £18.99 for a record artists. He can remain a youtube thing for a while at those prices.

• Like 1

There's one left from the Jansch, Renbourn & Graham generation. He's older than this now, but do see him.

He plays their repertoire, and he performed with Jansch & Renbourn shortly before they died.

His gigs are emotionally charged and bittersweet.

There's sadness when he introduces the songs penned by his friends, then he delivers them in a manner of which I'm sure they'd approve.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Cone of Shame is in my top 5 Faith No More tracks ever ever ever

Really good return to form!

typical faith no more in the sense that its fresh,edgy and off the wall. they do a great job in mixing the old classic sound into something completely new. patton is an amazing vocalist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Cone of Shame is in my top 5 Faith No More tracks ever ever ever

Really good return to form!

It's no Sunny Side Up. On the subject, I read through a list someone had compiled of every FNM track on recorded albums and singles, and they had RV as the lowest placed non-live track. Ridiculous, I love that track.

17 hours ago, sne said:

12725041_778642032269284_1096363243_n.jp

Pre-ordered this when it came out (double LP ennit?), came with a shirt and a big **** off poster of the sleeve, still on my spare bedroom/office/girlies walk-in wardrobe now.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, hogso said:

It's no Sunny Side Up. On the subject, I read through a list of someone had compiled of every FNM track on recorded albums and singles, and they had RV as the lowest placed non-live track. Ridiculous, I love that track.

Pre-ordered this when it came out (double LP ennit?), came with a shirt and a big **** off poster of the sleeve, still on my spare bedroom/office/girlies walk-in wardrobe now.

Yup!

Love this album, amazing lyrics.

One of the few bands that still has something to say. And the gate fold is perdy as f***

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

my top 5 Faith No More tracks ever ever ever

Oh, go on then..............

Everything's Ruined
Zombie Eaters
Jizzlobber
Cuckoo for Caca
Sunny Side Up

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hogso said:

Oh, go on then..............

Everything's Ruined
Zombie Eaters
Jizzlobber
Cuckoo for Caca
Sunny Side Up

No particular order...

Cone of Shame

A Small Victory

Midlife Crisis

Ricochet

From Out Of Nowhere

(what a great band! - fortunate to have seen them on several occasions too)

• Like 1

Ashes to Ashes

Black Friday

As the Worm Turns

Evidence

Everything's Ruined

But as they are in my top five bands of all time I could have chosen a boatload :)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â