What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Run come save me - Roots Manuva

Only delve I to hip hop occasionally but love this album, and Dub come save me.

If you haven't already, check out his debut, Brand New Second Hand. Played that album to death, in what I sometimes refer to as "the weed years",

At the risk of mirth at my expense considering I am a middle class white boy living in Highgate, North London: that album is totes sick bruv.
  • Like 1

vxaFMll.jpg

Beach Boys "Carl & The Passions- So Tough/Pet Sounds" US issue twofer on white label promo, just arrived from Redondo Beach :)

Strangely, there was a poster tucked inside the cover...of Randy Newman! A bit of searching told me the poster was issued in promotional-only copies of Newman's "Sail Away".

Now, Newman and the Beach Boys were both on Reprise in '72 but I'm still puzzled as to how the poster ended up in this album.

It's all good though, as I already have "Sail away" and the poster will go in that!

• Like 2

Can any of you old C&W heads offer any insight on Gretchen Peters? I'm being pressured into accompanying my old man to a concert this weekend and I'm not sure I can take an evening of yee-haws. I'm being pushed for a quick answer but can't check out any tunes until later tonight. 

Few days ago I listened to DreamTheater for the first time. I like it but don't get it at the same time. Sounded like an even cheesier Megadeth.

Which albumn because later DT stuff is a shadow of what they were knocking out earlier in their career.... (Yep - I'm reading back in the thread)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â