What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

a like off seat68 for a thrash metal album  :o  what would old johnny cash think.

I keep it under wraps but I have a soft spot for a little metallica, mix me, alcohol and four horsemen from kill em all and I get a little rowdy. 

haha rock on dude. kill em all is brilliant.

acdc with bon i really like but with brian im not a big fan although i dont mind them. i loved bon, he was a jack the lad and you could relate to him but for me acdc were a bit samey. same could be said for sabbath to the casual listener, but they were a lot more diverse than acdc.

I had the blues by Bombay Bike Club

that hurts my eyes

Tried the album and it hurt my ears.

Music is subjective, of course. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to the wishy-washy lame ass indie of Bombay Bicycle Club. Backatcha, boom! ;)

I actually tried it again last night. Just don't get it, seems like a lot of incoherent noise to me but hey ho.

Giving Richard Hawley - Sky's Edge another blast. Great train album!

I had the blues by Bombay Bike Club

that hurts my eyes

Tried the album and it hurt my ears.

Music is subjective, of course. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to the wishy-washy lame ass indie of Bombay Bicycle Club. Backatcha, boom! ;)
I actually tried it again last night. Just don't get it, seems like a lot of incoherent noise to me but hey ho.

Giving Richard Hawley - Sky's Edge another blast. Great train album!

Edit due to quote fail. Original album was Panda Bear.

I like a bit od AC/DC from time to time (no, not like that).  They were a fresh sound when they started out and did some top riffage and songs. They've stuck to the same formula ever since.  They're good at it. I saw them in Brum a long time ago, and it was pretty good (and very loud).

• Like 2

I like a bit od AC/DC from time to time (no, not like that).  They were a fresh sound when they started out and did some top riffage and songs. They've stuck to the same formula ever since.  They're good at it. I saw them in Brum a long time ago, and it was pretty good (and very loud).

high energy hard rock. angus young is a superb guitarist and is a great blues player but i have to be in the mood for them. 

• Like 1

if we spotted you with AC/DC scrawled on your satchel, you got a kicking.

I'm a lot lot more chilled out now.

You were one of those hard ABBA kids, I bet - Bloody thugs :P .

that's closer to the truth than you'd believe!

me and my mate went and saw Abba Arrival the movie together - when the film finished we realised we'd potentially be 'outed' so we sneeked out of a fire exit door around the back!

he was more hardcore than me - he had a Stranglers album and he'd cut his own punky style hair - his mum went full menthol with him

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â