What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Siouxsie_And_The_Banshees_-_The_Scream.j

The Scream - Siouxsie and the Banshees debut long player.

Never had it as a kid growing up, because my mate Ian had it, I taped his, he taped mine. We used to spend ages on a Saturday in Town deciding who was going to buy which record so we didn't duplicate. Well yesterday I was crate digging in a local Oxfam and there it was. £5 mint cover and having listened to it, it only has the odd pop and no jumps, bargain imo. Its taking me right back to those giddy schooldays playing records round mates houses. The kids don't do that any more, shame they are missing out on all the fun. Music and football was what we lived for back then, now its just a disposable accessory for most.

• Like 3

Moved on to another from the charity shop yesterday

Casual Gods by Talking Head Jerry Harrison

Jerry-Harrison_Casual-Gods1.jpg

Vinyl's in great condition and this one might as well be a Talking Heads album with Harrison singing and not Byrne. Another one well worth the fiver

rob i had it on vinyl brand new for an xmas present when i was a wee lad. i lost a lot of vinyl in a house fire my mum had and i think thats one of the ones i lost but the ones that did survive went up my grandads so next time i go up i will have a look and if i have it you can have it for nothing. just give me a few days and i will have a look but i do think it got damaged in the fire and threw away.

• Like 1

rob i had it on vinyl brand new for an xmas present when i was a wee lad. i lost a lot of vinyl in a house fire my mum had and i think thats one of the ones i lost but the ones that did survive went up my grandads so next time i go up i will have a look and if i have it you can have it for nothing. just give me a few days and i will have a look but i do think it got damaged in the fire and threw away.

Cheers mate, very nice of ya

a like off seat68 for a thrash metal album  :o  what would old johnny cash think.

I keep it under wraps but I have a soft spot for a little metallica, mix me, alcohol and four horsemen from kill em all and I get a little rowdy. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â