What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Bit simplistic. What about people like me? Council estate working class that went to university? 

tailor made for you sunshine...

Meat-is-Murder.jpg

(for the record, other than that 'I would go out tonight...' song, I don't think I know anything else by them, nothing that springs to mind anyway)

• Like 1

Infact I'd like to get those stupid flowers he used to have hanging out of his jeans, and shove them up his arse.

hahahaaaa :clap::crylaugh:

A gift from mr. Wardle, and what a gift. Really like this album.

Mad_Bad_and_Dangerous_to_Know.jpg

Oh, and going by the songs I've heard by The Smiths I can only say that I agree with RV, RW and Mooney.

The Smiths, love em, love em to bits actually. But I can see why they're musical marmite, even though many people judged Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now by the title of the song and never listened to the lyrics of what was a very witty ditty. In fact many of Morrissey's songs were judged on his delivery/vocal style/image rather than by their lyrical content.

Marr, Joyce and Rourke were a cracking combo, the former in particular was and still is a fantastically natural guitarist.

• Like 1

my wife loves em, when we were courting, she loved the smiths, my bloody valentine and the house of love, i couldnt stand all three, i was a wedding present, family cat and frank and walters man. We agreed on cud though. She still loves the smiths, my opinion hasnt changed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â