What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKSSQUgEiys

not an album as such

but it's currently being broadcast from my conservatory whilst I get some work done sat out here on my suburban idyll patio

Iron maiden, The number of the beast. I'm not a big NWOBHM fan or even metal in general. I find iron maiden a tad boring but I have four albums by them, just fancied listening to this one. Great album covers though.

I've never sat through an entire iron maiden album and that never changed today. Got halfway through and I was bored, love the song number of the beast though. I've put master of reality on now to finish me off, sorry maiden but the sabs are a different class.

• Like 1

Black sabbath, never say die. Like TE it got poor reviews and sales and I admit I wernt a fan a few years back. But then I matured to it, some good stuff on here. Quite diverse for a heavy rock band like sabbath. Mooney you should of threw your first four sabbath albums away and got the last four as you would of much prefered them. Vol4 was the bridge to the last four albums, great band.

Ritchie blackmore's rainbow. I don't mind early rainbow before they went all commercial, but I'm a HUGE blackmore fan. I'm not a guitarist but imo he's one of the greatest players ever, I rank him as number one in the rock n roll world but tbf he's not just a rock n roll guitarist as his work these days shows. In terms of technical ability he wipes the floor with page and iommi.

Xann, you know some right gems you do. I'd never heard of parish hall, but because of your track record I put youtube on the tv and put them on. Great stuff mate, you don't play obvious bands like say I do but you are obviously a big 70s lover. That's another band I've got from you which I will be adding to my collection, keep em coming mate.

• Like 1

Listening to the latest album by Miranda Lambert, Platinum. I would say I am a fan of her, I think in mainstream country she has some balls to her and her third album, Revolution is probably in my all time favourites. Four The Record, although hugely enjoyable didnt really compare. Her new album though, is really exceptional, been playing it almost constantly since its release on Monday and aside from one track, its faultless and at 16 tracks, thats pretty impressive. 

ml_platinum_rgb-630x630.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â