What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Come on rob.

Just arrived!

4wM1lWo.jpg

3Lt6qy3.jpg

MKnthvM.jpg

2009 remaster, double 180g vinyl. Record two is full of alternate takes. It's also a "promo-not for sale".

• Like 1

You've done me proud. The original album back in the 70s came with that picture that opens up on the lp as a poster. I've got the cd version of what you've got, the bonus lp is just a load of shit if I'm honest. Weevil woman was in response to the song they were made to cover against their will which was evil woman on their debut album. If they polished it up a bit more it could of made the album but it was them just messing around I think. Great album, years ahead of its time.

Yes that's the first track on side 3.

Cat no: 2701103

Got it for 25 notes

That's about right - Good nick?

Supposedly unplayed but it wasn't sealed. Just cleaned it (I even clean new albums) and it looks minty. Will play-test it later

You got the zeppelin albums on vinyl rob?

Yeah, all of em except Song Remains The Same (I, II, III, Houses of the Holy, Physical graffitti, Presence, In Through The Out Door, Coda)

Was going to say page is spicing them up and releasing them again with bonus material. Now have you got all of the in through the out door album covers? If I remember right they released 4 different album covers for that album. All set in the same bar but each one was different.

BnC-Q4QCcAAYJe2.jpg

today's commute collection

Have to say Shonen Knife's 'Robot's From Hell' is exceptionally exceptional for getting your speed up on the motorway. Traffic's 'John Barleycorn' was more calming.

If I have to listen to another madchester,brit pop, indie, or rap album I'm going to scream. Day after day I have to listen to the same old shit. Now and again guns n roses will be on the playlist which is cool, but will someone help me. What's up with people nowadays, just when I think it can't get any worse the latest stereophonics song has come on AGAIN.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

If I have to listen to another madchester,brit pop, indie, or rap album I'm going to scream. Day after day I have to listen to the same old shit. Now and again guns n roses will be on the playlist which is cool, but will someone help me. What's up with people nowadays, just when I think it can't get any worse the latest stereophonics song has come on AGAIN.

I feel your pain brother.

I have actually avoided shit music for some years by not playing any radio station apart from Planet Rock, Team Rock radio, or Radio WM.

The only drawback is WM as between chatting they play music sometimes and it's always 80s and 90s chart crap. But I haven't heard any recent chart music ever. No idea what Justin Bieber or One Direction even sound like, thankfully

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â