What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

ah, pick n mix from a few shops off the beaten track.

I called in favours and got a few different widths not just the usual 600mm, an island breakfast bar thing and a black stone double sink that matches (oh, and to go full bragging kitchen geek - a 7 ring double cooker also in black).

Put it all together myself (took @*%$ months!).

FKR013-400x400.jpg

Dasies OST Compact Disc.

I am intrigued by this, can you link to info on it as Dasies doesnt bring up anything and daisies brings a load of pushing daisies stuff.

Ignore that, found it. Jitka Cerhová, very pretty girl.

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

Here's the full movie which the album soundtracks and where you can see Jitka in action. I don't think she's in much else besides this though.

If you want to find out anything about it it's sometimes best to search Sedmikrasky which is it's Czech title.

• Like 1

After 'Death Walks Behind You' the guitarist and drummer left and became Hard Stuff - Album's on the previous page.

John DuCann is one of my favourite guitarists. Andromeda are great too.

• Like 1

Grateful dead, wake of the flood. One of my favourite albums by them.

American Beauty man myself, I think its a flawless album but outside of workingmans dead for me at least they didnt replicate it.

• Like 1

Grateful dead, wake of the flood. One of my favourite albums by them.

American Beauty man myself, I think its a flawless album but outside of workingmans dead for me at least they didnt replicate it.

both good albums. when im in the mood for the dead I can listen to them all day. great live band.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â