What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Just spent the afternoon putting my vinyl in alphabetical order on their new shelving unit.

AC/DC through to Zoetrope :)

there are few things in life more pleasurable than organising your vinyl over an afternoon

masturbation and pies, other than that, organising your vinyl is tops

Graceland.jpg

Yes! :)
Scabby cultural boycott breaking no friend of the ANC album - should be called Disgraceland

Never listened to it as a result of what it represented at the time, probably never will

Fairy muff, it occasionally travels my ears on my bus journeys around this shire.

:)

Fairy muff, it occasionally travels my ears on my bus journeys around this shire.

:)

It's very well made, he's done some great stuff - but Paul Simon is a dick.

Paul Simon overheard Martin Carthy playing

at a party.

PS asked MC for the lyrics. MC obliged, writing them on a napkin. Simon hotfoots it back to the States, and copyrights it.

Edited by Xann

Bought this the other day. Wasn't aware of the history and the story behind it until recently but I thought I'd give it a go ad I must admit that it's better than I expected. ie, not a Buggles tribute album.

yes-drama.jpg

Fairy muff, it occasionally travels my ears on my bus journeys around this shire. :)

It's very well made, he's done some great stuff - but Paul Simon is a dick. Paul Simon overheard Martin Carthy playing
at a party. PS asked MC for the lyrics. MC obliged, writing them on a napkin. Simon hotfoots it back to the States, and copyrights it.

Not quite so, it would seem

clicky

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â