fifa 12

fifa09don

In my second season on Career mode with Villa, playing my first game after the transfer window shuts and realise that Stoke have had shall we say....an eventful window. Torres and Suarez up front for them with Jovetic on the bench and Walter Samuel in defence. :shock:

They'll have been taken over. Always keep an eye out for the news snippets during the season to see if anyone's been bought out (Blackburn is a common one in mine), if you land a job with one of these teams you'll find yourself with an annual transfer budget in the £100m+ range. Sadly I've never found that a team you manage can be taken over though, so you can't just sit at Villa and wait for the good times to come.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right Gareth, I noticed Everton just got taken over and they are now the richest club in the world. I don't want a ridiculous warchest to spend anyhoo, I prefer to build a team up 'properly'.

Here's my team as of Feb 2013(after the window)

V. Guiata

Naughton Clark J. Boateng Balzaretti

Gago

Gomez Marko Marin

Ireland

Bent Agbonlahor

Subs -

Dunne

Flamini

Gardner

Bannan

Warnock

S. Patterson(V Pro)

Ahmsson(Youth)

Reserves -

Fonz

Steigrest

Lichaj

Nope, but I do hate the little word removed. :)

Started a career mode at Blackburn and Villa finally got taken over. Didn't get offered the job after the end of season 1 though, fingers crossed for season 2.

Played some ultimate team last night. 3 games on the trot i was 2-0 up and they other players quit the game.

Whats really annoying is that for the last 1 is disconnected when they left so was give a loss.

not a happy bunny.

I feel dirty. After two seasons getting nowhere with SC Freiburg (no money to improve the squad, ageing and underperforming players) I took the only decent job offer coming... 1.FC Köln. :puke:

They didn't have much money either, but after clearing out the dregs of the squad (and with Real Madrid deciding to make a stupidly huge offer for Aaron Hunt) I managed to cobble enough together for a nice little spree.

•••••••••••••••••••••Thomas Kessler

••Daniel Opare••••Manoel••••••Pedro Geromel••Sebastian Boenisch

•••••••••••••••••••Jean••••••••Seydou Keita

Christian Clemens•••••Lukas Podolski••••••••••••••••Adil Chihi

•••••••••••••••••••Emmanuel Emenike

Board wants a mid-table finish, with that team I reckon I can muster a push for a Europa League spot.

Loving Ultimate team at the mo...my stats are quite good... 41-8-19. Made the mistake recently of risking having good players in the line up without sorting out the formations and not taking note of the chemistry. A combination of Honda and Pastore in the CM with bent and gabby upfront and Arshavin and Reyes on the wings.... Wasn't really working so i sold the lot and started building a Holland squad instead.

havnt had much luck with the packs either - I never get anyone good that I can just sell for a lot of coinage.

I'm hooked on Ultimate Team as usual, have been for the past 3 years lol getting good at making coins through trading now aswell. Going to buy Tevez and Torres for my premier league squad tonight! Looking forward to giving them a go!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â