Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Has VT got a new function in the top left showing you who else is in the topic you are in  , or has it been there for years and I'm just not really very observant ? 

image.png.4b60c134e5bcbe8fe3180a7c769157af.png

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Has VT got a new function in the top left showing you who else is in the topic you are in  , or has it been there for years and I'm just not really very observant ? 

image.png.4b60c134e5bcbe8fe3180a7c769157af.png

Seems to be new. Useful feature. I now know which threads to avoid!

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm wandering around Cwm Elan as I do most weekends, miles away from the visitors centre or Elan village where the public toilets are and I spend a penny in the bushes, how much of my urine ends up in the reservoirs (rather than getting sucked up into the vegetation) and therefore what percentage of it ends up in your drinking water (for those of you left in the homeland). :thumb:

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

Only wondering this for the first time after visiting the Rogue's Gallery for the first time in months, but have I missed @Rugeley Villa falling off Yr Wyddfa? 😮

You looking for the video?  You'll need the dark web for that.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Only wondering this for the first time after visiting the Rogue's Gallery for the first time in months, but have I missed @Rugeley Villa falling off Yr Wyddfa? 😮

The beast showed me a tiny microscopic piece of its power that day.  It takes no prisoners up there. 

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I regularly wonder if I am the only person alive who generally doesn’t give a 💩 about sci fi/superhero/fantasy content 

Wonder no more.   You aren't.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I regularly wonder if I am the only person alive who generally doesn’t give a 💩 about sci fi/superhero/fantasy content 

I think I agree but the generally is going a lot of work in that sentence

If you mean the latest marvel film or lord of the rings spin off or disney tv series about star wars or the thing everyone loved with tits and dragons in then I'm with you.

If you mean though, that you have no time for anything in any of those genre's you're on your own. There are obviously some great classic films and TV in all those genres imo.

• Like 1

They all have too much CGI which is why I struggle to watch them.  Reading those type of books I don't mind so much as I'm using my imagination to picture the scene, if that makes sense.  CGI just makes it all so unbelievable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

It’s kinda broad for me to say one way or the other. Generally no, but there are some things I like in each.

Sci fi in particular I feel is a particularly broad subject. The Twilight Zone is in large parts sci fi and I like that.

I wouldn’t say I like Westerns as a general rule, apart from the ones I do. Same deal.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 1

Have now done 260 days without alcohol  , Saturday I'm off to the cricket in Hospitality  and then the following week I'm off to Bucharest for a lads do 

Part of me wants to neck as much as I can at these events  and a part of me thinks , is it really worth it  , I can still have fun sober , its as much about the people I'm with and having a laugh  ..

A year without alcohol sounds like an achievement , 8 1/2 months doesn't have the same ring  to it 

I wonder which side will win  ... guess all will be revealed on Sat when my posts look like they were written by Dem  :) 

Fair play either way...

...but you can still be sober and drink alcohol...

...unless you can't, and that's why you're refraining!

Have now done 260 days without alcohol  , Saturday I'm off to the cricket in Hospitality  and then the following week I'm off to Bucharest for a lads do 

Part of me wants to neck as much as I can at these events  and a part of me thinks , is it really worth it  , I can still have fun sober , its as much about the people I'm with and having a laugh  ..

A year without alcohol sounds like an achievement , 8 1/2 months doesn't have the same ring  to it 

I wonder which side will win  ... guess all will be revealed on Sat when my posts look like they were written by Dem  :) 

simpsons-room-for-one-more-homer.gif

Spoiler

I jest, I jest, well done. You do you.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

unless you can't, and that's why you're refraining!

He can't drink alcohol...

Spoiler

like proper men because he's a shandy drinking southerner. Gets drunk on a thimble full of beer and falls over onto his gold paved streets until one of the many many buses runs through a puddle and splashes him awake again.

• Haha 2

Whenever I go to the GP or the dentist, they ask me how much I drink and I say next to nothing, sometimes maybe one can of IPA on a Friday evening, some weeks not even that. Last time I had multiple drinks in the same week it was Christmas.

They look at me, like, c’mon…

I’ve clearly got the face and the health of a drinker.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â