Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Yeah, there’s a lot to consider. What, if any, are the rules around weapons? What’s the arena?

For some reason, I’m thinking there would be more virgins on team rocket, and for some other reason, I think virgins aren’t much use at fighting and stuff.

I think I finally found my deep dark prejudice. We all have them.

I'd like to support the Rocket Scientists but I feel like it could all blow up in my face. 

I wonder if some people have actually got mirrors or any self realisation of what they actually look like… I’m on holiday atm and most of the Brit women are desperate to show off the flesh . Bikinis a couple of sizes too small with bright red blancmange like tattooed lumps hanging out all over the place , yawping across the pool to the kids both called Chardonnay. The world is evolving into something from a film set 

On 26/07/2024 at 18:12, chrisp65 said:

Yeah, there’s a lot to consider. What, if any, are the rules around weapons? What’s the arena?

For some reason, I’m thinking there would be more virgins on team rocket, and for some other reason, I think virgins aren’t much use at fighting and stuff.

I think I finally found my deep dark prejudice. We all have them.

Many of the holy crusader orders would have been celibate,  if not necessarily virgins, and they were pretty fighty. Just think of all of that pent up incel rage on team rocket. 

Rocket scientists would know the theory of rockets but rocket engineers build the rockets. 

Whereas brain surgeons have a sharp knife and know how to use it. 

My money is on the brain surgeons.  

But.........

How many people are we talking about?   Are the sides equal in number?  Are there more rocket scientists than brain surgeons????

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Spelling mishsteaks

10 hours ago, Chine said:

I wonder if some people have actually got mirrors or any self realisation of what they actually look like… I’m on holiday atm and most of the Brit women are desperate to show off the flesh . Bikinis a couple of sizes too small with bright red blancmange like tattooed lumps hanging out all over the place , yawping across the pool to the kids both called Chardonnay. The world is evolving into something from a film set 

I agree.  Sometimes I laugh so hard that I fall out of my tiny black leather speedos. 

21 hours ago, Chine said:

Bikinis a couple of sizes too small with bright red blancmange like tattooed lumps hanging out all over the place 

Damn - beaten to the Daffy Gif by @Tegis and @sidcow  🤬

Are we really that predictable?! 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Is there a collective noun for clearings in the woods? 

Has to be a plethora, no ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â