Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep this. It's what I currently do. I have two identical keys. one has a black cover, the other has nothing. That way you can do it just by feel

Position on the keyring. I have a tag on mine (it's actually a GoOutdoors membership card). If I hold up the keys by the the tag, the front door yale key is at one end, the back door mortice key at the other (in between are various less used ones - garage, summer house, etc.) 

Edited by mjmooney

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I know there's a cost of living crisis but they work out less than 30p for one cap. I'm sure you can get them for 20p from Timpsons

30p... per key

You earn too much money

And vegans really should be encouraging people to buy plastic :P 

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I like how Mike had to sneak in his post the summer house . How the other half live eh 😉

Yeah, but I don't have one exclusively for cushions. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I like how Mike had to sneak in his post the summer house . How the other half live eh 😉

With the sort of weather you guys have in England,im suprised that everyone hasent got a summer house ( for keeping warm )

2 hours ago, bickster said:

30p... per key

You earn too much money

And vegans really should be encouraging people to buy plastic :P 

You only need one if your issue is with two keys. 

I’m not vegan 😎

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

You only need one if your issue is with two keys. 

I don't need any, I'll just try 2 keys the once a month I open either of these doors from the outside in the dark :D And given the 50/50 chance of being right first time 5p per month on average in a year is still too much and the planet is saved

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I don't need any, I'll just try 2 keys the once a month I open either of these doors from the outside in the dark :D And given the 50/50 chance of being right first time 5p per month on average in a year is still too much and the planet is saved

Sounds like it isn’t an issue

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Its an issue, it isn't a huge problem that requires your expensive solution :D 

Sorry to hear you’ve fallen on such hard times. Shall we set up a go fund me? 

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I have 3 identical keys for my motorised home, I just put a blob of tippex on one of them and 2 blobs on the other. Other fluids are available. 

image.png.975b6e779d9d664eb907f0fb8e4f2700.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I have 3 identical keys for my motorised home, I just put a blob of tippex on one of them and 2 blobs on the other. Other correction fluids are available. 

I'm afraid that works out at 1.6p per key which is out of @bickster's price range

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â